Ideas for Summer Pool Parties
Summer is here and it’s time to fire up the grill and jump in the pool. Throwing a summer pool party is exciting and fun. There is food, entertainment, family, new and old friends. Throwing a pool party doesn’t have to be difficult and time consuming, but it can actually be simple and enjoyable. This year, try spicing up your summer pool party with some new and fresh ideas from us! Here are 5 ways you can spice up your summer pool party:
- Photo booths: Photo booths are a great way to share memories and to get your guests mingling. I personally have created several and this idea can bring even the quietest party guests together. This can be a do-it-yourself project or you can actually buy them pre-made. Add some photo booth props for additional comedic effect. Leis, beach balls and umbrellas are some examples of props to include for your own photo booth. Use the photos to put on calendars, shirts or even customized magnetsfor keepsakes of a great time.
- Signature drinks: Everyone wants a nice cool beverage for the summer time. Mix up a new recipe for your favorite drink and top it off with some customized drinkwareto share. The options are limitless. Add custom koozies, coasters, tumblers and, if age appropriate, shot glasses. Customize them with your company or foundation name, family nicknames or even your sports logo.
- Let it glow: Don’t let things get dull; let your pool party glow with lights.Glow sticks, bracelets and necklaces are a great way to spice up your personal parties. Let your guests have fun dressing up in glow-in-the-dark jewelry, allowing everyone to party in the dark.
- Shades:Sunglassesare another way to dress for the occasion. Make sure everyone is sporting some swag with inexpensive sunglasses in multiple colors and styles. Whether some are playing marco polo in the pool or others are tanning in the sun, make it stylish. They also work as the perfect party favor!
- CustomAprons: Looking for a fun way to flip burgers on the grill? Consider a custom 100% recycled cooking apron. Upload a picture of a logo or a personal message and instantly have your guests talking about your new swag.
Be ready for your next pool party. Make it fun and memorable. Have your party stand out from the rest and be a master pool party thrower. Keep the party simple yet add an element of fun for all. Your guests will be back!
Need custom branding items for your organization? Get started here.
If you enjoyed please share this post using the links below or to the side. We are a growing company and every share helps 🙂