How can you keep your brand in the forefront of your prospects and customers minds as you prepare for next year’s marketing strategy?
2017 will be here in the blink of an eye. Everyone’s in a great mood because of the holidays and they’re thinking about their goals for next year.
This is the time to plan your promotional products strategy to keep your brand and organization front of mind of prospects and customers going into the new year.
How can your company find the right promotional item? Here are five suggestions:
1. Give away items that people in your target audience will use in the environment where they make decisions about using your product or service. For example, if you’re in the health and fitness industry, giving away items such as headbands, water bottles, or healthy snacks make a great connection with the user and reinforce your brand.
2. Warm the hearts – and bodies – of your customers. The start of the New Year is cold in most parts of the country. Putting your logo on winter apparel items such as beanies, gloves and scarves is an item that will get a lot of use and people keep them around.
3. Everyone is attached to their electronic devices. That’s why tech promotional products are such popular giveaway items. Who couldn’t benefit by having a phone charger, new earbuds, or a cell phone holder?
4. Tap into what’s on the mind of your prospects and customers. It’s a new year and everyone is thinking of their “new start”. They’re getting organized at both home and work – so promotional products such as calendars, pens and sticky notes always work well.
5. Pick items that reinforce your marketing message and differentiate your company. Check out how Coolhaus used matchbooks to reinforce their new line of ice cream sandwiches:
Or how a small church in Idaho used frisbees to get their message soaring high:
No matter what industry you’re in, there’s a promotional product that you can use to keep your brand in the mind of your prospects and customers. Need help finding the perfect promotional item for your marketing campaign? Contact us – we love coming up with creative ideas to help your business grow!
Need custom branding items for your organization? Get started here.
If you enjoyed please share this post using the links below or to the side. We are a growing company and every share helps 🙂